Every membership strengthens the foundation of Mobius Children's Museum and Mobius Science Center, and builds a more science-empowered community. Your membership ensures the vitality of our exhibits and programs for years to come. Join today and come explore with us!
Mobius is committed to our community and the children within it. It is our belief that all children, regardless of race, creed, gender, disability, or socio-economic status, have a right to experience the benefits and fun of hands-on learning. The Mobius Scholarship Program makes this possible by providing complimentary group visits and 6 month family memberships.
The Mobius Scholarship Program is available to participants who fall within our approved income levels according to their household size and at least one of the following:
*PROOF OF INCOME REQUIRED WITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Children who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program.
- Children attending learning centers, schools, or classrooms in which 50% of the population receive free or reduced lunch.
- Children attending daycare centers which receive State funding for at least 50% of their children.
- Children attending any Federal Even Start, Head Start/ECEAP, and Early Head Start Programs.
- Children identified by those social service agencies that assist families who are economically disadvantaged or considered at-risk.
Scholarship Program Income Chart:For households over 8, add $7,000 per additional family member.
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
For additional information and/or to request a membership please contact the Admissions Desk at 509.321.7133.