Every membership strengthens the foundation of Mobius Children's Museum and Mobius Science Center, and builds a more science-empowered community. Your membership ensures the vitality of our exhibits and programs for years to come. Join today and come explore with us!
Member Only Events
Members of the children's museum OR science center may RSVP to Member Only events. Memberships must be active through the date of the Member Only event.
Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult to all events.
Forever Forest Preview
Fri. Jan 18, 2019
5:30pm - 7:30pm
Mobius Science Center
Join us and our donors for an exclusive preview of our new Forever Forest exhibit! We’ll explore the exhibit, discover the importance of sustainable forests, and use a wood burning tool to design wooden necklaces.
Fri. Mar 15, 2019
Mobius Children's Museum
Marvel at superhero feats accomplished with the power of science! Watch our superhero science show and learn a few of your own superhero tricks.
Download Scholarship Application Here
Mobius is committed to our community and the children within it. It is our belief that all children, regardless of race, creed, gender, disability, or socio-economic status, have a right to experience the benefits and fun of hands-on learning. The Mobius Scholarship Program makes this possible by providing complimentary field trips and 6 month family memberships. Please note: Scholarship memberships are approved on a first come, first served bases and can only be considered if there is funding available.
The Mobius Scholarship Program is available to participants who fall within our approved income levels according to their household size and at least one of the following:
*PROOF OF INCOME REQUIRED WITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Children who qualify for the free and reduced lunch program.
- Children attending learning centers, schools, or classrooms in which 50% of the population receive free or reduced lunch.
- Children attending daycare centers which receive State funding for at least 50% of their children.
- Children attending any Federal Even Start, Head Start/ECEAP, and Early Head Start Programs.
- Children identified by those social service agencies that assist families who are economically disadvantaged or considered at-risk.
Scholarship Program Income Chart:
For households over 8, add $7,000 per additional family member.
|Household Size||Yearly Income|
For additional information and/or to request a membership please contact the Admissions Desk at 509.321.7121.